This easy nut-free paleo and vegan fudge is the real deal! Ultra chocolaty, rich, creamy and a little chewy. It’s everything fudge should be! It’s also completely free of dairy, nuts, and gluten and is about to become your new favorite treat!
Allow me apologize in advance for getting you completely addicted to this ultra chocolatey, creamy, and decadent paleo fudge.
It’s true, you won’t be able to stop eating it.
And I don’t know if it’s because the little bite size squares are so easy to pop in your mouth, or because they’re so creamy and indulgent but this fudge seems to disappear at record speed around here.
But don’t worry, all you need to whip up a batch of this easy nut free paleo fudge to avoid experiencing chocolate fudge withdrawal is just 5 simple ingredients and 10 minutes!
Plus this fudge is completely Paleo, dairy-free, refined sugar-free and guilt-free 😉
So what’s in vegan, paleo fudge?
To make this vegan and paleo fudge, you’ll need a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your paleo pantry!
Refined coconut oil– Using refined coconut oil prevents the fudge from tasting too much like coconut.
Maple syrup– adds natural sweetness and fudgy texture.
Vanilla extract– because everything needs vanilla!
Arrowroot starch-for the perfect chewy texture!
How to make vegan and paleo fudge
Now for the fun part, making the fudge! This fudge comes together so easily in no time at all.
- First, melt the coconut oil and chocolate chips in a medium bowl over a double boiler or in the microwave. Stir frequently until completely melted and smooth.
2. Then, add the maple syrup, vanilla and arrowroot starch, continue stirring the fudge mixture until all the ingredients are combined.
3. Pour the fudge mixture into a parchment lined loaf pan and place the pan to chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
4. When the fudge is set, remove from the pan and slice into even squares. Serve at room temperature and enjoy.
That’s it! So simple right?
Storing paleo fudge
Store your fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months. But believe me, you probably won’t have any leftovers!
Tips and tricks for making perfect fudge
- For silky smooth fudge, melt the chocolate slowly, stirring frequently to prevent it from burning and becoming lumpy.
2. Grease your loaf pan with coconut oil before lining with parchment paper. This will help the parchment paper lay flat, allowing for cleaner edges.
3. If you don’t have a double broiler, simply place a heat safe bowl over a small saucepan filled with 1-2 inches of water and bring to a simmer.
If you try this paleo fudge let me know in the comments below and share a photo on Instagram. I can’t wait to see your creations!