Last week I turned 25! I’d been anticipating this Birthday for months and am excited to see what the next year has in store. I have a feeling it will be a good one!
So in honor of my 25th birthday, I thought it would be fun to share 25 random facts about me. I hope you enjoy getting to know a little more about me.
1. I’ve always loved cooking. I started watching Food Network at the age of 7 and never looked back. Rachael Ray was my role model and I would act out my own 30 Minute Meals in my mom’s kitchen.
2. I don’t like coffee. Like, at all.
3. Musicals are one of my favorite things and I love to sing show tunes. Someday, I’ll star in a Broadway Musical. Someday.
4. I always choose real books over kindles or ebooks.
5. I avoid going to the mall all costs. With online shopping, I always know I can find what I’m looking for. Plus, it’s like Christmas when the package arrives!
6. I have an undying love for cows. Always have, always will. The funny part is, I don’t know why.
7. I’m a naturally organized person and I always know exactly where everything is.
8. I can eat roasted Brussels sprouts like popcorn.
9. My goal in life is to move to the country and start a farm.
10. I’m not a picky eater at all, but I can’t stand lobster or lima beans. *Shudders*
11. I’ve always been an early riser and my preferred bedtime is approximately 9:37 pm.
12. If given the choice I would always be barefoot.
13. Movie previews in theaters and loud action movies put me in fight or flight mode to the point of being nauseous.
14. I’ve always had a really good memory and can remember even the smallest of details. sometimes this creeps people out so I often pretend not to remember things.
15. I love traveling and flying. I flew for the first time when I was 22 and was just as excited as a 5-year-old.
16. I have 6 siblings. I’m right in the middle and I love it.
17. I don’t mind cleaning. When I was a kid, my friends would invite me over and trick me into cleaning their playrooms.
18. My happy place is a big open field on a sunny day.
19. I don’t like text language and always take the time to type full sentences. It’s not that hard, really.
20. At 5’3, I’m the shortest person in my family.
21. As a kid I lost teeth from being hit in the mouth with a football, baseball bat, and while wrestling. No, I didn’t play any of those sports, just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
22. I don’t own any yoga pants!
23. I’m the world’s lightest sleeper. If someone even breathes in the same room as me I’ll wake up.
24. I couldn’t read until I was 9 years old. Now I’m a huge bookworm.
25. I’ve never been a fan of animated movies. They’ve been growing on me recently though and Tangled is my favorite.